Current Affairs is an important section to cover if one wish to appear in any kind of competitive exams like APSC, UPSC, all state civil service exams, Railway exams, SSC, RRBs, IAS, ACS, all Government job exams, TET, CTET and different banking exams like IBPS, SBI PO, SBI Clerk , RBI etc. We have covered the latest Daily Current Affairs – 25 October 2020. Visit our page regularly to get the latest information and get updated and prepared for your exams.
Daily Current Affairs – 25 October 2020
1. Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act gets cabinet approval
The adoption of Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act got the approval of Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020.
- After independence this is the first time that Grass root level democracy will be established in Jammu and Kashmir.
- As soon as the Panchayati Raj Act is implemented, it will establish the three tier of Grass root level democracy.
- The three levels of Panchayati Raj systems are –
- Gram Panchayat (Village Level)
- Mandal Parishad or block Samiti or Panchayat Samiti(Block Level)
- Zilla Parishad (District Level)
- The Panchayati Raj system is exempted in the states of Himachal Pradesh Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat.
2. Project “Life in a Miniature” launched
Sri Prahlad Singh Patel, Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism(I/C) launched the project “Life in Miniature” on October 22, 2020.
- The project “Life in a Miniature” is a collaboration between the National Museum, New Delhi; Ministry of Culture and google Arts & culture.
- Various technologies like machine learning, augmented reality and digitization with high definition robotic cameras.
- Under the Project, People from all over the world will be able to view online hundreds of miniature paintings from the National Museum on Google Arts and Culture.