Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The online exam will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September and October/November 2020. The online application for IBPS RRB examination will start from 1 July, 2020.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to assess and select personnels for various client organizations. It provides services to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, SIDBI, NABARD, Regional Rural Banks, LIC , Insurance Companies and many more.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees||01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||12.08.2020|
|Pre-Exam Training Starts||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August, 2020|
|Preliminary Online Examination –||September/October 2020|
|Result of Preliminary Online exam||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Main / Single Online exam||October/November 2020|
|Main / Single Online Examination||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||October/ November 2020|
|Conduct of interview||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2021|
(i) Scanned Photograph(4.5cm × 3.5cm)
(ii) scanned signature
(iii) Scanned left thumb impression
(iv) Scanned a hand written declaration (text given below)
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) Valid personal email id
(vi) necessary details/documents to make Online Payment
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
Rs. 850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 850/- for all others.
How to Apply
1.Visit the IBPS official website (details given below)
2. Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
3. Click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
4. Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
5. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
6. Upload scanned Photograph, Signature Left thumb impression and the hand written declaration.
7. Pay the Application fees by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
8. After final submission take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.