Recheck HSLC-2020 – The Secondary Education Board of Assam, has announced that intending candidates can recheck their HSLC- 2020 answer scripts from 8th June- 2020.
It can be mentioned here that the Secondary Education Board of Assam(SEBA) has declared the results of High School Leaving Certificate Examination(2020) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) results on 6 June 2020. The overall pass percentage of HSLC Exam was 64.80 %. Boy’s outperformed girls with 66.93% while girls achieved 62.91%. Dhritiraj Bastav Kalita of Padum Pukhuri High School, Darrang secured the first position in the state scoring 595 out off total 600 marks.
Though many students have been satisfied with the outcome of their efforts in the bygone examination, many others are not satisfied with their results. So SEBA has come up with a solution for this. The intending canditates can now apply for recheck of their answer scripts.
Where to Apply ?
The candidates who want to apply for the recheck of their evaluated answer scripts can do so by applying through SEBA’s online portal.
To apply one can visit or click here
Things Necessary to keep at hand while applying
(1) Scanned copy of the Admit Card (original) of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
(2) Roll & No. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
(3) Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
(4) E-mail ID (if available)
(5) Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence. Application updates will be sent via SMS notifications.
(6) Fee for re-checking of Answer Script is Rs. 350/- (per subject) & Fee for photocopy of answer script with re-checking is Rs. 550/- (per subject)
Recheck HSLC-2020 – How to Apply ?
- To apply visit or click here but before that please read the instructions below.
- After visting the website Click on “Portal for rechecking and photocopy…”
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC / AHM Examination-2020 to proceed.
- Select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer scripts.
- Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking.
- . Upload the scanned copy of your Admit Card in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page.Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You may download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website
Recheck HSLC-2020 Additional Information
- A payment of Rs 350 has to be made.
- One who wants a photocopy of rechecked answer scripts have to pay Rs 550.
- The results will be conveyed to the applicant through a notification within 30 days of last date of receipt of application.
- No application will be accepted by SEBA if fees is not paid
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
What are the subjects a Candidate can apply ?
Recheck HSLC-2020– A candidate can apply for all the subjects he or she appeared in. However only one chance will be provided for rechecking or photocopy with rechecking..
Closing date of Application
The candidates can apply for recheck of their answer scripts till 22 June- 2020. After that the portal may be closed. So applying much before will be a better idea than waiting for the last moment.
When will the results declared ?
The results will be conveyed to the applicant through a notification within 30 days of last date of receipt of application.