The State Level Police Recruitment Board has invited online applications for Vacancies in Commissionerate of Industries and Commerce, Assam through an advertisement No. SLPRB/REC/EJS/2020/129 , Janasanyog/D/2537/20.
Vacancies in Commissionerate of Industries and Commerce
No. of Posts
|Name of Post||Number of post||Scale of pay|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||87||Rs 14000-49000 + GP Rs 8700|
|Economic Investigator||24||Rs 14000-49000 + GP Rs 8700|
|Junior Assistant(HQ)||16||Rs 14000-49000 + GP Rs 6200|
|Stenographer-III(HQ)||4||Rs 14000-49000 + GP Rs 8700|
i) Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam.
ii) Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January,2020 (Candidate must born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
a) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
b) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
c) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
a) Extension Officer (Industries): Three years Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical /Civil/ Textile/Computer/Plastic Processing/ Food processing / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology from AICTE recognized institute or MCW/MSW or a Degree from recognized University with advanced proficiency Certificate on Computer Applications/ Industrial
Management from a Government recognized University / Institute.
b) Economic Investigator (E.I): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Economics / Statistics as one of the subject.
c) Junior Assistant (HQ Level): Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution and having basic computer knowledge such as MS Word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
d) Stenographer- III (HQ level): Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institution with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam / Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography having basic computer knowledge such as MS Word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
How to Apply
Prerequisites to apply
- Passport photo
- Coloured photo with white background
- JPEG format, Size – 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Resolution, Height – 320px – 640px, Width – 240 px – 480 px
- File size – Maximum 450 kb
- Signature with black or blue ink.
- JPEG format, Size – 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Resolution, Height – 150px – 300px, Width – 400 px – 800 px
- File size – Maximum 100 kb
- a) Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- b) Certificate & mark sheet of minimum educational qualification for concerned posts.
- c) Advance Computer Proficiency Certificate on Computer Application / Industrial Management from a Govt. recognized University / Institute for the post of Extension Officer (Industries) for General Degree holder. In case of candidates having Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt registered / UGC recognized / accredited Universities / Institutions, need not submit separate Diploma certificate in computer.
- d) Certificate of Stenography for the post of Stenographer-III.
- e) Minimum 3 (Three) months basic computer certificate course of MS Word, MS excel, internet browsing etc. from recognized Institute for Junior Assistant & Stenographer (Grade – III).
- f) Certificate of caste.
- g) EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- a valid E-mail address
- a mobile phone number
Steps to Apply
- Visit the website of SLPRB……Click Here
- Read all the instructions properly
- Fill up the online form
- Upload all the required testimonials.
- Submit and printout the registration/application sllip with ID No.
Start Date of Application
18 August, 2020
Last Date of Application
06 September, 2020
More Details –
Advertisement – Click here to view
Disclaimer – This post should not be treated as an advertisement or any way related to the employer. This is created for informational purpose only. The Webmaster of the site is not responsible for any difference with the original advertisement. It is highly recommended to view the original advertisement before taking any decision. (Link Provided)