The Panchayat & Rural Development has invited online applications for 1004 Vacancies in Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam through an advertisement No. PDDE(II)126/2019/53 , Janasanyog/D/3294/20.
Post Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale and Grade pay|
|Asstt Block Development Officer(Panchayat)||39||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 7600|
|Asstt Block Development Officer(W&C)||46||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 7600|
|Asstt Block Development Officer(Senior Gram Sevak)||88||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 7600|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||578||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 7400|
|Junior Assistant||10||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 5600|
|Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar||243||Rs 14000-60500 + GP Rs 5600|
(i)Candidates must be a Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
(ii He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
b) Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on lst January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H).
ii) 03 (thre:) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
iii) In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
iv) In case of Physically Handicapped, age limit is relaxable by ten years.
C) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
a) For all category, the candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
b)Candidates must possess fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in
Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
d) Physical Fitness-
i) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically
and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and
ii) Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to
How to Apply
Prerequisites to apply
- Passport Size Photograph:
- Coloured photo with white background clicked after 1st January 2020.
- JPEG format, Size – 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm)
- Resolution, Height – 320px- 640px, Width – 240 px – 480 px
- File size – Maximum 450 kb
- Signature with black or blue ink.
- JPEG format, Size – 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Resolution, Height – 400px – 800px, Width -150 px – 300 px
- File size – Maximum 100 kb
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination/Birth Certificate for proof of age
- Certificate, Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
- The certificate on computer proficiency for the posts of Jr. Asstt.
- In case of candidates having Degree in Computer Science Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered UGC recognized / accredited Universities / Institutions, may also upload separate Diploma certificate in computer, if any.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P), ST(H), PH.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- a valid E-mail address
- a mobile phone number
Steps to Apply
- Visit the website of PNRD….Click Here
- Read all the instructions properly
- Fill up the online form
- Upload all the required testimonials.
- Submit and printout the registration/application slip with ID No.
Start Date of Application
8 August, 2020 00:00 AM (IST)
Last Date of Application
17 September, 2020 11:59 PM (IST)
More Details –
Advertisement – Click here to view
Disclaimer – This post should not be treated as an advertisement or any way related to the employer. This is created for informational purpose only. The Webmaster of the site is not responsible for any difference with the original advertisement. It is highly recommended to view the original advertisement before taking any decision. (Link Provided)